Thursday, July 10, 2014

Welcome to the Good Burger

"Welcome to the Good Burger. Home of the good burger. Can I take your order?"

Meet Kenan and Kel.  The two biggest hotties there ever were.  

WARNING:  DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME. (It makes the biggest mess ever.)


I have never laughed so hard in my whole life. 

I mean, how amazing can two people look?  

Look at Cory's hand.  His face. The wig he made for himself.  The amount of dark brown foundation and time that went into this.  It's all just too good.  

We went to a party at one of my friend's houses up in Midway and some people didn't even recognize me.  To say this was the best costume I've ever worn slash created would be a sad UNDERSTATEMENT.  

I came across this picture the other day and I've been reminiscing about what a great Halloween we had last year.  How will we ever top this this year?? 

Ideas welcome. 

M

3 comments: