Friday, July 11, 2014

Try



I've always considered myself a pretty confident person, but as it is with most people, I have my insecurities. 

Just last night I asked Cory probably 4 separate times "Babe, do you think I am a fatty?"  (I'm sure he gets so annoyed haha)  But since we have been out here in Ohio and I am alone (and on my butt) a good part of the day, I feel like the adversary works on me.  I think he puts negative thoughts in my head and makes me feel that I am not good enough, cute enough, or fit enough.  (I swear that every time Cory eats it shows up on my butt!) I HATE IT!!!  Last night was one of those nights that I did not feel very good about myself.  

And of course, I hopped on Facebook a few minutes later and I found this video in my feed.  It was just what the doctor ordered.  It's a must listen! 

We are all beautiful just the way we are.  It's time we know it! 

That's it.  I'm going all natural. 

M


No comments:

Post a Comment