Friday, August 1, 2014

Jeni's Round #10

We went to Jeni's again last night.  It honestly might be THE best ice-cream ever tasted.  Not just that I've ever tasted, but that anyone has ever tasted.  They have this salty caramel that is just to die for..  And it's decorated so cute!  It's flat out dainty.  If you ever visit Ohio, this is a MUST TRY!  Although, I found out the best news when we went last night: 

THEY SELL JENI'S AT WHOLEFOODS!!! 

So get your bottoms over there and try it.  You won't regret it- cross my heart. 


While we all sat around enjoying our tasty treats my brother Alex/Alvin/Xando Mando/Alice in Wonderland/Algae/The Big Old Al/Red-Headed Ginger Bread started entertaining us with stories.  This was as he was telling us that one time he was shooting out by the prison with his friend and he got shot in the leg but he is made of steel and so the bullet didn't penetrate even his skin.  Can you believe your ears?  So the warden asked him to the prison and told him that they wanted him to be the new warden of the prison AND the CEO of Nissan.  Oh my stars!!! Aren't you just SHOCKED??  I mean, how on earth does he come up with these things?? True genius! 


Tory told me if I posted this picture on my blog she'd kill me.  That is why you see only her sweet hands.  Consider yourself cropped, Tor. :) 



The second thing we did was reminisce on old pictures of my mom.  Mom, you are the funnest target. (Besides Corny, of course!)  

These were the two we looked at.  Please enjoy them as much as I do. 


This was when my mom borrowed Alex's Snape costume for Halloween.  Although she's never seen "Harry Potter" don't you think she wore it great!?  The wand. The wig.  I die.   I have the best mom ever.  I freaking love her. 

Nothing will ever beat this picture though.  Meet Heilex. 


I have never laughed so hard as I did when I saw this picture.  Al looks so creepy and like he's looking so longingly for someone's child to snatch.  Watch out mother's, it's on the loose!  

My mom's hand.  Truly, I laugh ever single time I see this picture.  

Needless to say, we had a fabulous little outing last night.  Just the six of us: seven including Jeni. 

Ice cream was eaten, weight was gained, a laugh was shared. 


No comments:

Post a Comment